The basic definition of the “SEO (Search Engine Optimization)” is the technique for optimizing your website to increase its usual traffic. In this editorial, we will talk about various SEO basics that will assist you improving your rank on the search engines. A good “SEO” optimized website has high rankings on search engines as well as in fact it gets a lot of visitors and potential customers. Let us take a look at several supportive SEO basics.
SEO fundamentals & Concepts
1. Keywords: Keywords have a vital importance in the SEO. Yahoo, Google, Msn etc. go through the keywords & decide the rank accordingly. Several cooperative points to SEO optimize your website by means of keywords –
• Your website should have keywords in the Title of that page & URL of that website; Header 1 (H1), as well as 2-4% keyword concentration from beginning to end of the page.
• A number of keywords search out more and others fewer. Choosing keywords which are searched more than others will find you extra visitors.
• Many keywords are further competitive than others. Choosing keywords which have less competition will facilitate you to have a higher ranking on Google, Yahoo and Msn etc.
2. Back Links: “Back links” have an extra importance on the off-site “SEO” fundamentals. As many back links as you have however the higher you are getting the chances to be on the top of the search engines.
• Receiving many more “back links” you will get a higher rank on the search websites.
• Back links getting from significant sites (sites that have higher page ranks) become the most valuable.
3. Content: It is one of the major & vital SEO Basics. Search engines are fond of good content as well as give higher rankings to websites which have it.
• Your website must have high-quality and relevant content.
• Each and every page must contain more than four hundred words.
• The keywords must be thoroughly distributed in the whole content.
4. Images: Everybody likes good quality images on the website. No one likes only to read a content on the website since it gets extremely tiresome. Having high quality images on the website become important for “SEO” as well, for the reason that then the respective search engines identify that you are trying to explain the theme with images.
• Designation of your images by means of keywords such as “red-hat.jpg” or “blue-car.jpg” is excellent for SEO. It is one of the most vital SEO basics as search engines know how to read that given name of images on the website and to have images by means of keyword names assists to increase the rankings.