Search Engine Optimization or SEO has become a widespread name among the online marketers. This is the name of a process that aims at improving the rank of a page or a website in the major search engines through designing the page or website and applying different types of rules of this task. To facilitate SEO a lot of software, tools and plugins have been created. They are a great help to the people who are doing SEO for business purpose. They have made the work easier and safer for them.
There are different types of SEO tools available for the professionals of that field. They are:
- Meta tag generators
- Meta tag analyzers
- Link analyzers
- Search engine rank comparison tools
- Key word density calculators
- Optimization tools
- Content based tools
- And so on
They perform a number of functions. The basic ones are:
- Supply important information about website designing
- Inform about the keyword density
- Gives information about ways of getting a good place in the search engines
- Offer insight into the browsers’ demand
- Help in optimizing a article or a website to go ahead than the website or article of a related content
- Help in the increase in sales, page reviews, customers and ad revenue.
There are a lot of benefits of them. They are:
- Helps the novice a lot to understand and deal with the task easily and confidently
- Helps on site improvement and content creation
- Helps in increasing traffic rate as well as income of the site owner.