This discussion will show you the Google Pagerank and other rating on your monitor for the sites that you visit. This search status is a very important tool for search engine marketing. You can quickly determine the popularity of a page by this search status.
- If you do not have Firefox 3 installed then you have to download Firefox 3 and install it from mozill.prg.
- Next, you need to head over the extension page. Here you need to click on “add to Firefox” which can be seen at top of the page.
- You need to reboot the Firefox to install. After that you can see some icons at the bottom of the corner. You can see Google Pagerank. This will show you the traffic of your article that you want to post. In short it gives you an idea about the increase of traffic of different sites.
- Click right button on Pagerank then you can see options. The first option displays the pagerank as text. Second displays Google Treds. It gives the time view of popular stipulations in search engines. You can see the cache in third. Within the search engine the page are documented.
- Seven options will show if you right click on Alexa Ranking. These options will help you to investigate a site seriously. If some options are not applied then some options may be grayed out.
- The first option is for showing the rank. Next one is to show the overview. This overview is similar with the stock market graphs.
- Then you will see traffic summery. To drill down you need to click on additional details. By doing this, you can find out the site that linking to you. It provides an opportunity to respond. These tools make yourself to know how well your webpage can execute.